Founded in 1979 as a non-profit organisation, Kidney Health New Zealand relies on public contributions for support.
What is the role of Kidney Health New Zealand?
Click here to view KHNZ's Strategic Plan
- To fund research into the prevention, early detection and cure of kidney disease.
- Provide education and support in the recognition of the symptoms of kidney disease.
- Provide resource information concerning the treatment and management of patients with kidney disease.
- To promote the donation of kidneys and other organs and tissue for transplantation.
- Liaise with and support patient Support Groups
To become a member of Kidney Health New Zealand, please click on Membership on the top menu.